You are here:
pH BALANCE PASCOE
to access full features of the site.
Links to Research
Effects of NEURAPAS on depression and stress
- Study published in BMC Psychiatry in Nov 2011 (901.0 KB)
NEURAPAS balance in Neurochip Screening
Synergy Between Passionflower and St. John's Wort
Passionflower and anxiety
- This research article used the passionflower from Pascoflair (2.0 MB)
- Abstracts from the Acid-Base Symposium held in Munich, Germany (936.0 KB)
Passionflower's effect on anxiety
- A study which compared the passionflower from PASCOE Calm to a common anxiolytic medication (100.1 KB)
Passionflower for ADHD
- Original research on passionflower and ADHD (208.7 KB)
Passionflower prior to surgery
- This study examined the use of passionflower to reduce anxiety prior to surgery (345.1 KB)
Phytotherapy Research: Passiflora incarnata L
- Mechanism of action of a dry extract of Passiflora incarnata with respect to the GABAergic system. (354.7 KB)
pH balance bone turnover
- Study showing that pH Balance PASCOE is effective at protecting against bone loss. (425.9 KB)
Bicarb supplements aid in exercise
- Supplementation of bicarbonates decreases decline in performance. (254.3 KB)
Acid Base Balance and Osteoporosis
- Article from the Proceedings of the Nutrition Society (2002) make the link between acid-base balance and osteoporosis. (6.2 MB)
Aronia as Antioxidant
- The aronia berry has the highest known plant based antioxidant activity. (463.8 KB)
Fruits and vegetables, acidity, and osteoporosis
- Editorial from the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (June 2006). Highlights the link between fruit and vegetable consumption and osteoporosis. (36.6 KB)
Orbitopathy in Hyperthyroidism
- This article describes the effectiveness of Lymphdiaral for reducing symptoms of thyroid-associated orbitopathy. (1.2 MB)
Lymphatic Massage and Metastasis
- This article presents arguments that lymphatic massage may not be contraindicated in cancer patients. (495.5 KB)
Are you stressed or anxious?
Try the Power of Passionflower - an effective, safe and long lasting solution!
Neurapas: Validated by Research
Neurapas has been used for various mental disorders in Germany for many years. Find out more!
What do you need to know about acid-base balance?
Want to know more about pH balancing?
How does hormonal dysregulation affect menopause and PMS?
Click here to find out!
Copyright © 2009 PASCOE Canada. 5893206 hits since January 1, 2005. (gen. 0.17 sec)
Site Developed by